Celebrity Cruises announced today the return of the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse in Australia and New Zealand for the 2022-23 season with a series of curated 5- to 18-night itineraries immersing guests in the natural wonders and sublime coastline of the land Down Under, along with the South Pacific’s enchanting tropical destinations.
From September 2022 through April 2023 with departures from both Sydney and Auckland, the 19 different itineraries will also feature new themed experiences: ‘Sun and Beach Escapes’, ‘Food and Wine Classics’, and ‘Five Star Getaways’. The three themes provide deeper immersion into the region’s unique culture and are brought to life through enhanced onboard and shoreside programming, such as an overnight in Cairns with the option to sleep under the stars on a private pontoon floating above the Great Barrier Reef and savoring the region’s most revered wines poured by the winemakers themselves, during the first-ever Australian food and wine itinerary to Melbourne, Adelaide and Hobart.
These experiences will augment Celebrity’s signature innovative design, luxurious accommodations, world-class dining, exciting entertainment and unrivaled service standards.
And, because Celebrity believes holidays should be effortless from the start, Wi-Fi, drinks and service charges are now ‘Always Included’SM in a Celebrity cruise purchase, bringing that wonderful feeling of ‘everything is taken care of’ to life. In addition, Celebrity’s ‘Cruise with Confidence’ program provides flexible cancellations and best price guarantees.
Highlights of Celebrity’s new 2022-2023 Down Under season include:
– A new, unique overnight opportunity in Hobart, Cairns and Adelaide for guests to take in the wonders of the magnificent surroundings and vibrant nightlife;
– Longer stays in port with 8p.m. departures from such popular destinations as Melbourne, Brisbane, Christchurch, Papeete and Maui;
– Adding the scenic Port Arthur, Tasmania, one of Australia’s most notorious penal colonies and highly-lauded cultural sites, as a new port offering;
– The return of the popular Auckland to Fiji voyage, departing for the first time in January providing New Zealand guests the opportunity to enjoy this much-loved cruise for the January holiday season;
– Three South Pacific island itineraries transporting guests to some of the world’s most beautiful islands – Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and more;
– And, new transpacific sailings at the beginning and end of the season, luxuriously transporting guests between Honolulu and Sydney and crossing the international date line.
For more information on all of Celebrity’s 2022-2023 Down Under and South Pacific itineraries, go to www.celebritycruises.com/2022-2023-cruises/.
For more information on all Celebrity Cruises offerings, call 1-800-437-3111, visit www.celebritycruises.com, or speak with a travel advisor.
About Celebrity Cruises:
Celebrity Cruises’ iconic “X” is the mark of a fleet of 14 award-winning ships redefining luxury cruise travel with cool, contemporary design and accommodations; dining, spa and entertainment experiences for modern tastes; and culturally rich and diverse destination experiences, all complemented by warm, personalized service. Celebrity has pioneered many industry firsts at sea, including: the first use of solar panels on a cruise ship; the first to eliminate use of plastic water bottles; the first American female Captain of a cruise ship; the first-ever all-female bridge and officer team sailing; the first West African woman to work on the bridge of a cruise ship; and one of the first legal same-sex weddings performed at sea. Driven by wanderlust and a passion for opening the world, Celebrity journeys to all seven continents, visiting nearly 300 destinations in more than 70 countries. Celebrity is one of six cruise brands operated by global cruise vacation company Royal Caribbean Group. (NYSE: RCL)
Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging many not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features or itineraries. Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel at cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship during a voyage, the voyage will end immediately, the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed.